Your cat received’t be ready to withstand those scrumptious treats I discovered — created by means of Animallama blogger Monika.*
What you’ll want:
- five oz. of tuna
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons grated carrot
- 1 tablespoons canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie combine)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried catnip (non-compulsory)
- 1 cup oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
- Roast the tuna and pumpkin till totally combined, then cool and stir.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, then upload peeled and grated carrot, catnip, olive oil, tuna and pumpkin. Upload the oat flour and blend till dough paperwork. Let take a seat for 5 mins.
- Unfold the dough as much as an inch thick, and minimize with molds of your selection.
- Position the cookies on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 mins, and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Retailer in a tightly sealed container within the fridge for as much as per week.
Thumbnail: Images courtesy Annie Butler Shirreffs.
Editor’s notice: This newsletter seemed in Catster mag. Have you ever noticed the brand new Catster print mag in retail outlets? Or within the ready room of your vet’s place of job? Subscribe now to get Catster magazine delivered straight to you!