Searching for a amusing and fast solution to display your love for cats? Take a look at those DIY cat-ear headbands.
What you’ll want:
- Skinny, plastic headbands
- Felt (you’ll to find precut items of felt at your native craft retailer) — I used grey, black, tan and white (and purple for the ears)
- Sizzling-glue gun
- Fold the felt in part, then reduce out two small triangles, ensuring the ground of the triangles are alongside the fold. As soon as it’s reduce, you’ll have a diamond-shaped piece of felt.
- Take your two items of felt and fold them over the headscarf, growing a couple of ears, then put glue across the inside edges and press them in combination.
- Lower two smaller triangles out of the purple felt and glue them to the middle of the ears.
Thumbnail: Images courtesy Annie Butler Shirreffs.
Editor’s notice: This newsletter seemed in Catster mag. Have you ever observed the brand new Catster print mag in shops? Or within the ready room of your vet’s place of job? Subscribe now to get Catster magazine delivered straight to you!