My sister, Molly, and I really like making fleece blankets for the animals in our native shelters. Certainly one of our favourite issues is digging during the remnants bin on the cloth retailer searching for cute patterns. Molly has taken it one step additional via making little pillows. They’re lovely and cushy, and simple to make. And the kitties love them!
What you’ll want:
- Stitching system and thread
- Catnip (non-compulsory)
- Minimize two items of fleece in both a small sq. or rectangle. You’ll make any measurement you need. Be certain the fleece is right-side out.
- Stitch 3 of the perimeters in combination the usage of a 1/2-inch seam.
- Stuff the pillow with fiberfill. For an additional particular contact, upload a little bit little bit of catnip.
- Stitch up the remainder aspect.
- Trim the sides. To present the pillows a extra completed glance, use pinking shears to trim.
Editor’s notice: This text initially seemed in Catster mag. Have you ever observed the brand new Catster print mag in retail outlets? Or within the ready house of your vet’s place of business? Click here to subscribe to Catster and get the bimonthly mag brought to your house.
Thumbnail: Images ©Molly Butler.