I used to be in search of a solution to lend a hand my cats glam it up all over the vacations. I discovered this amusing mission whilst enjoying round on Pinterest. Those collars are tremendous simple to make, and your cat will glance additional particular this vacation season.
What you’ll want:
- Recycled youngsters’s collared blouse (I had a good time scouring thrift shops for simply the proper blouse)
- Seam ripper
- Craft glue (not obligatory)
- Elaborations like cloth trim, ribbon, and so forth. (not obligatory)
- Measure your cat’s neck. (My cat Agatha’s neck measures 11 inches, so I took alongside a tape measure whilst blouse buying groceries to verify it might are compatible.)
- Use the seam ripper to unpick the collar from the blouse on the neckline. You’ll be able to additionally simply minimize the collar off, however this may occasionally depart you with a frayed, unfinished edge.
- I saved mine undeniable, however you’ll be able to additionally come with an additional contact of amusing with cloth trim or ribbon.
- That’s it! Simply button the collar round your cat’s neck — and get your telephone digicam able!
Learn Subsequent: How You Can Help Cats This Holiday Season