I really like looking the Web for a laugh DIY tasks — particularly ones that come with my cats. I discovered those a laugh feather teaser toys and knew I needed to give them a take a look at!
What you’ll want
- Jingle bell
- Satin wire
- Jewellery bounce ring
- Reduce out one massive and one small feather form from two other coloured items of felt.
- Reduce out a number of notches on either side of the feather shapes.
- With a scorching iron, press a crease down the middle of each and every feather.
- Upload a bounce ring to the jingle bell.
- Reduce a 1-yard duration of the wire and run it throughout the bounce ring.
- On the bell, tie the wire across the feather stems with a double knot.
- Knot each ends of the wire so it doesn’t fray
Curious cat alert! On account of the jingle bell and twine, this will have to be a supervision-only toy.